Dr. Lee is an Orange County native and attended UCLA, where she graduated Cum Laude while majoring in Business Economics. After working as a financial analyst at a Big Four firm, she decided that her passion was actually in working with people and making them smile :). She decided to do a career change and wound up back at UCLA for dental school, graduating with honors from the Department of Orthodontics. She was accepted into one of the top orthodontics residencies, UCSF, where she trained for 3 years in Orthodontics while also obtaining a Master’s in Oral and Craniofacial Sciences.
Dr. Lee has numerous research publications in several orthodontic journals, and has passed the written exam for board-certification.
She is married to her husband Daniel, and they have two amazing little girls, Lanora and Leia. When not in the office, you can find her rocking out on the guitar, rock climbing, or appreciating architecture.
- When I was a child, I thought I would grow up to be: an Anchorwoman
- On my DVR you would find: Grand Designs, Laker games, Peppa Pig
- If I had a superpower it would be: being able to function off very little sleep
- To satisfy my sweet tooth I eat: any and all ice cream!
- I take my coffee: with ice cream
- Something that always makes me smile: my girls 🙂
- Place in the world I would most like to visit: Greece