Here are ten questions to ask an orthodontic practice when you’re seeking a consultation for an orthodontic issue.
MacGinnis Orthodontics can proudly answer “Yes” to all ten of these critical questions!
- Did you attend a full-time orthodontic specialist residency?
- Are you certified by the Board of Orthodontics?
- Will you correct my bite/occlusion (by using rubber bands, etc.)?
- Will you place brackets on all necessary teeth (including second molars)?
- Have you treated cases similar to mine?
- Do you develop your own treatment plans?
- Do you place your own braces without the help of an outside lab?
- May I speak to patients that have completed treatment with you?
- Have you completed all cases without the assistance of an orthodontic specialist?
- Will you create a smile that will be the best match for the shape and contour of my face?