Our primary goal at MacGinnis Orthodontics is to create beautiful, healthy smiles that will be valued for a lifetime!
Dr. Matthew MacGinnis is a board-certified orthodontist. Any general dentist who graduates from dental school and holds a license to practice dentistry can treat patients with braces or Invisalign. But to be called an “orthodontist,” one must be trained in a 2-3 year full-time specialty residency at an accredited orthodontic program. Beyond the title of “orthodontist,” one can be certified by the American Board of Orthodontics (ABO). To become a certified orthodontist, one must voluntarily submit and pass a rigorous written and clinical examination process, which can take multiple years to complete. Because less than half of orthodontists are board-certified, this really sets us apart!
Treatment Tailored to Your Teeth
Our practice offers a full suite of leading-edge orthodontic treatments with traditional braces, clear ceramic braces, mini implants (TADs), growth modification, and Invisalign, the “clear alternative” to wearing traditional braces. Dr. MacGinnis was among the first orthodontists in the Orange County area to use TADs extensively. Unlike most orthodontists, Dr. MacGinnis performs the procedure and place the TADs himself – there is no need to refer you to an additional specialist.
An Experience That Stands Out
- Flexible scheduling! We realize that your lives are busy so we are open early mornings and evenings for your convenience.
- We offer affordable treatment options with flexible no-interest payment programs, and accept direct payment for most insurance plans. Questions about insurance? Give us a call!
- Experience and training matter. Dr. MacGinnis attended prestigious universities for his dental and orthodontic training.
- We are committed to serving our community, getting involved with local school needs, and providing first-rate service.
- We communicate openly with our patients!
- Dr. MacGinnis works closely with your general dentist and encourages routine dental care as well as good oral hygiene at home. Our practice even rewards you for your commitment.
- Safety and comfort are of the utmost importance in our practice. Our sterilization procedures bring a whole new level of protection to our patients. We deliver the highest standard of sterilization in dentistry.